Re: Sad Day for me/A moment of silence for the King

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 00:44:05 EST

I know how you feel buddy.My first car was a 1970 Chevy Impala.She had
122,700 on her when i had to sell it.I had just gotten married,and couldnt
afford 2 wheels.

She had power...400 Ci w/265 hp..a real torque monster.400 ft lbs at only
2800 rpm.

I still miss her.I know how u feel

>From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Sad Day for me....
>Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:50:25 -0600
>

>Well, the Javelin that has been in the family (and two generations) has
>been
>sold tonight. :(
>
>I really didn't have a choice since I don't have the time to work on it
>anymore. Luckily, my neighbor down the street is the one who bought it so
>get to visit it every now and then.
>
>It's a sad day...yeah, it has a lot of sentimental value in it, but it had
>to be done.
>
>- Bernd

David Digney
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,K&N "Home-Brew" Intake
Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30,Mobil 1 Filter
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"

Dodge Dakota Quad Cab: "ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES"