Re: Dark Oil?

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 14:05:19 EST

Ronald Wong wrote:

> Shane,
>
> Check out this site: http://cjsupra.kendra.com/Oil-Spec.html

Hmm - after further reading - it appears that initially they weren't even
testing for the presence of sulphur. So maybe my choice of Castrol is still
ok...

I like the stats that the Redline syn gives - especially the Moly usage 8).
Where do all you Redline oil users purchase your oil? Pretty expensive huh?
I've heard nothing but good things from everyone that has ever used it. Alot of
pretty respectible people swear by it. Am considering it for my LA-360
Challenger motor - so I can beat on something else at the dragstrip (my wife
also cancelled all future racing my Indy truck 8( ).

Thanks again for that link Ron!

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"