Re: New Headlight Install And ES 9000's

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 14:37:57 EST

Ed,
I'l really like to know how the new shocks improve the
ride once they are installed.

Do they add any lift, hight?
Thanks

Also put in the Pro Comp ES-9000's as well, but
> the fronts only,
> rears will be here tomorrow. Fronts were done in 10
> mins for the pair,
> they were super simple which was a relief for my
> fingers!!!

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia