New Headlight Install And ES 9000's

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 12:08:40 EST

Now that I went ahead and replaced them (thanks alot Bernd), I now have
1 large cut on my pinky finger, 1 scraped up knuckle, and some shorter
fingernails. What a PITA!!!!! I removed the whole light assembly as per
the owners manual, but the pass. side lower mounting bolt was right
behind the bumper bracket, only like 1.5" of space. Luckilly, they're
not in there tight, I managed to get it with pliers (limited metric tool
selection of mine) Anyways, they look a little brighter, but it's too
early to tell at 9am!!

    Also put in the Pro Comp ES-9000's as well, but the fronts only,
rears will be here tomorrow. Fronts were done in 10 mins for the pair,
they were super simple which was a relief for my fingers!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm