Test Trucks needed

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 08:33:20 EST

Dakota USA is in need of some test trucks in the Washington State area around the De Moines, WA area. We are working with at company there that is in the process of developing a carbon fibre intake/cold air system and will be doing the 97-2001 5.2 and 5.9 at first. Once thats squared away they will then be moving on to the 2k+ 4.7's and then the v6's, in that order. If you would like to take part in this e-mail me for more details at chris@dakotausa.com

Thanks
Chris Lambert