RE: Close Friend Needs Help

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 08:31:47 EST

Cheers on the way. :'B
Rich - Ashburn, VA

-----Original Message-----
From: OLZNUT@webtv.net [mailto:OLZNUT@webtv.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 11:11 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net; DTOA@yahoogroups.com;
socaldoc@yahoogroups.com; dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: DML: Close Friend Needs Help

Hey all, I just now recieved some rather tragic news. Remember my best
friend last year who's dad (30+ years at GM's Van Nuys Plant building
engines and my engine builder as well) had a heart attack and y'all sent
get well letters to?? I just found out that due to diabetes (sp) he just
had to get his leg amputated today. Once again, I'm calling on y'all to
send some get well emails. It really cheered him up last time, so let's
do it again!! His son Dave has the computer, so address them to Albert
Hernandez Sr. Email is Battman1@prodigy.net I REALLY appreciate this,
from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all sooo much!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm