Re: Richard Pyburn's '95 SLT ClubCab Dakota

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 09:01:24 EST

Hey Bernd:

I was thinking on my way home that I need a new sticker: something like
"Dodge by Bernd" or "Ratsch Performance Motorsports" or "Bernd
Engineering"

Can't wait to get on the strip now. The new Fuel Plate seemed fine and
the warmer setting on the IAT didn't cause any problems whatsoever!

Richard (with a 336 HP grin on my mug)

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:10:17 -0600 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:

> Ok...this is COOL!
>
> This is at the REAR Wheels:
>
> HP = 262.1 @ 4900rpm
> TQ = 300.9 @ 3900rpm
>
> Add 22% (average) for driveline loss and that's about:
>
> HP = 336
> TQ = 386Ft.Lbs.
>
> This is with just a F&B Billet 50mm TB, JBA Headers, Gibson
> Cat-Back,
> Powerdyne S/C @# 6# boost, FMS 24# Injectors, Autolite 3923's @
> .035", MP
> SBEC (aka: PCM)...and of course...my IAT Adjuster.
>
> She Rocks!!!! YEEEEEAH!
>
> - Bernd
>
> (I'll scan the Dyno sheets later on tonight with the A/F changes
> with the
> IAT Adjuster as well.)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.