RE: GenIII bench seat people

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 20:04:41 EST

Hello. I have a 1998 dakota, and mine came with a center console. It was
more money, but instead of one big seat, I have two bucket seats and a huge
center console. It is really nice, also makes a nice armrest. Maybe you
can order it from a dealer.

Mike Stepka
mstepka@genesisdj.com
98 CC 4x4 with lots of accessories