Re: Dak Prerunner

From: R. Willet (willet@yifan.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 22:14:13 EST

Hey-yah!

I did do the Fabtech install myself (with help, of course...). The hardest
part was the coil spring, as the new ones are 2" taller, and about a 1/4"
thicker coil.

Right now, I'm running on 15X8 AE589 with 32-11.50/15 Pirelli Scorpion ATs,
on the stock rear end (3.55). I plan on doing some engine mods (Intake, TB,
etc...), bigger brakes up front, and a Powertrax No-Slip with some 4.11's.

For appearance, I took all the red letters/stripes off, and bought some
black "Dodge" and "Dakota" stickers (from the dealer) to match the truck
better. Also, I threw on a set of Bushwacker Extend-A-Flares, and they look
good, especialy with all that wheel sticking out.

I put some more pictures up, there at:

http://www.ezshots.com/album.cgi?willet/Dakota

Thanks for looking!

Ray Willet