Re: Non dak subject, XFL !!!!!! PLEASE LOOK

From: NickOnofrio@cs.com
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 22:25:54 EST

In a message dated 03/26/2001 7:55:07 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mattderen@hotmail.com writes:

<< Hi , i was wondering if any of u guys watched the XFL, If u do good, its a
 great football leauge. Its on NBC on saturday nights, and on TNN on sunday
 afternoons, please tune in and watch it, they deserve more ratings. no I m
 not advertising, but i would like to see the XFL do good. Just give it a
 chance, and you will enjoy it. >>

It is aimed at my age group, and is alright to watch. But at those ties I'
running around looking for some of those cheerleaders, type people for
myself.

Nick
1997 Dodge Dakota
5.2L V-8, (318)