Virus alert

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 01:04:32 EST

Hey Guys and Gals,

    Got this from a friend....thought I would pass it on in case there is
anyone that dont know of it...

I was sent a virus called---W95MTX---

norton antivirus 2001 will not detect this virus unless you have the latest
updates as of march 14 2001.

when I ran the updated version my computer had 53 infected files.....this
virus has been going around for at least a year so you may have it and not
the virus blocks you from updating the norton antivirus from the internet so
you have to get it downloaded from an uninfected computer and then
update........

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com