Got to check out a 2000 Ramcharger

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 01:01:17 EST

I was at work today when a 2000 Ramcharger pulled into the parking lot.
Well ya know I just had to go and check it out! It had Mexico plates on it
and the driver barely spoke a word of English but I got my point across and
he opened up all the doors and let me check it out. Very nice SUV! It was
loaded with leather power heated seats, CD changer, power
everything....basically had all the goodies! Too bad its not available in
the US. Besides my DAK I also have an 83 Ramcharger 4X4 and one of these
new Ramchargers would be a nice addition to the fleet!

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html