Re: More on the Syntec/Mobil 1 story

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 10:00:52 EST

ive been using mobil 1 in my racecar for three years now it has over 400
passes on it prob close to 500 i stopped counting. The other day i checked
my compression and all the cylinders had between 183 and 186 psi i also
checked all my buddies race motors and none of them were even close to what
i got 165 was the closest to my motor and none of my buddies use mobil 1
they thought it was to expensive. well thats my experience with mobil 1. bye
the way i also have a remote filter with two oil filters on it.dont know if
this helps.
arnold