Re: Re: Relocated my AIT sensor !!

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 10:36:34 EST

Kyle, The existing wiring is long enough to get it up and away from the engine. It would be nice to have it alot longer, so I could move it to an even better location, but I don't like cutting my factory wiring, if I can help it! Bernd's unit will be the best fix, that way you don't need to splice the harness.

I'll get the plug specs when I get back to the shop.
The 4.7L will be the same, I'm not sure about the Magnum engines?

I'd warn you all who are thinking about this mod., be aware that your fuel ecomomy will probably go down (don't know for sure yet), if you run it this way all the time. With Bernd's unit, atleast you can easily turn it "on" or "off"

Matt Y2K-HEMI