Re: Relocated my AIT sensor !!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 13:41:16 EST

Matt:

It's well worth it. I was really surprised to see how effective it was
when we dynoed my truck Saturday. I have since adjusted the temperature
up a little even though Jon Smith got his best results at 50 degrees.
Currently I am sitting on 68 degrees and the engine really likes it. I'm
going to try a little warmer and see if it improves things or not trying
to find the upper limit. The reason I picked 68 degrees is because that
was the closest setting to the temp used in the dyno room and I figure
they must know something about optimum performance.

Anyhow, that's one of the neat things about Bernd's Magic Box (Do I hear
the Who in the background?). You can turn it off if you want to (not me)
and you can adjust the temp to whatever works best with your set-up.

Richard in San Antonio

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:34:21 EST WMBARRET@aol.com writes:
> Bill, I need that sensation ALL THE TIME !! hee heee :)
> I'm addicted to it!!!
> Seriuosly, I've been thinking about getting one of Bernd's AIT
> boxes.
>
> Matt
>
> a message dated Tue, 27 Mar 2001 8:27:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> SEMIHEMI01@aol.com writes:
>
> << Matt,
> I think that's the advantage of Bernd's IAT box has over just
> moving it.
> This way you can keep the same stock input when you don't need that
> sensation
> in the seat of the pants.
> Bill
>
> SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
> K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
> GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
> HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.