Re: 4.7 69mm TBs first steps..

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 11:36:45 EST

Jason,
Sorry for the last name initial foul up... Ive been "behind the screen" too
long...
If your 60ft times were in the 2.2 or 2.1 range we might have seen some very
low 15s! It was a lousy traction day all around...We're off to the dyno
today, and then Ill get all of the data that I have posted for all to
see...Weve still got some development to do so I cant see us getting this
one ready for sale until the end of April... Im a month behind.
Bruce