RE: 4.7 69mm TBs first steps..

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 11:16:42 EST

Hey Jason!

Just a quick comment regarding 3rd gear at WOT....with my manual tranny, 3rd
gear is a beast! This thing pulls hard from 3000-5200rpm then shift into 4th
at 5200 which puts you at 3500rpm to repeat the pulling sensation. I have
not experienced the lagging you mentioned. It could be those running 3.21
gears they are not into the torque at 60.

I still have the stock TB, so I'm sure it would improve with Bruce's or
other mod'ed TB. I just wanted to bring that to your attention.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!