Snap Fuel Injector Cleaner... wow!

From: Jared Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 15:37:45 EST

I just put some Snap Fuel Injector cleaner in my truck and I have to say,
that stuff works great! Before I was using STP on occassion... once every
few months, and I was not realizing any difference. The gas station I went
to yesterday only had the Snap stuff. I've seen it before so I figured what
the hell. Now with only 30 miles on the tank there is a noticeable
difference. The engine sounds much better and the acceleration is
noticeably better as well. I believe the bottle did say that it had some
other cleaners that were not just for the injectors in it, but i'm not
sure. The engine was not sounding too bad before, but it wasn't perfect.
Unless there is some hidden danger in this stuff I definitely recommend it!
It's much better than anything STP did, if it did something.

Jared
1994 Dakota Sport V6, 3.9L, Auto, K&N, Mobil 1.
Massachusetts