Re: 4.7 69mm TBs first steps..

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 15:32:25 EST

In a message dated 3/27/01 2:23:29 PM Central Standard Time,
ron-wong@home.com writes:

<< Hmmmm...it's not the same carbon fiber I'm waiting for, is it?

 Ron
 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD >>

Depends, are you waiting on the MP carbon fiber body? If so, then nope. Who
want a Gen-III body? d;o)~ We are sticking to Gen-II body style. I've got
a hood, front fenders and doors on the way. I am hoping to offset the extra
weight that I recieved when I boxed the frame. I've still got a few more
tricks left, but will save them for later. hehehehehe

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"