Rancho 3" lift

From: Mike Pratt (pilot366@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 16:31:32 EST

Does anyone have the rancho 3" suspension lift installed on their Dak? , I
was just wondering how you like it? , does it really make a noticeable
difference in the stance of the truck,(overall height wise)? , can you run
33" tires under it with the lift?, would you have installed the TC 5.5" lift
instead if giving the chance?.
The reason I am asking is that I want to install a lift but not sure which
one to install. I would really like
to see some pics of a Dak with the rancho lift installed other than the one
on the rancho web site.