Re: Rancho 3" lift

From: Dean Hyde (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 18:07:42 EST

I had the Rancho 3" installed last October on my 99. I have 33"s on
Eagle 1189's and they only rubbed at full turn. I then had the torsion
bars cranked an extra 1" and added another 1" block to the rear springs
to keep it level and it helped. Gonna try to crank the tosions another
1" and add a leaf to the rear to make it even better clearance.

Dean Hyde
99 Sport CC 3.9 White with:
tons of stainless stuff, K&N intake, Flowmaster cat-back, MSD ignition
Accel Super coil, custom tonneau, yadda, yadda, yadda....