Re: Non dak subject, XFL !!!!!! PLEASE LOOK

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 16:43:15 EST

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:15:49 -0500, andylevy@bigfoot.com (Andy Levy)
wrote:

>I tried watching and couldn't stand it. The first week, maybe because I
>was still down about the Giants losing, plus we just came off 20+ weeks
>of NFL. Checked in on a game yesterday, I couldn't watch it, it just
>didn't seem like good football.
>
>Remember, these are guys who couldn't make the cut in the NFL.

I agree. It's bad enough that I'm going to have to watch the Cowboys
next season (hey, I've been a fan since day one and I stick with them
thru thick and thin). I don't need a preview of what a bad team is by
watching the XFL. Close competition doesn't necessarily make for good
football.

97 V6 Auto
e-mail mcrumley@airmail.net

"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is
simple, neat, and wrong."--Henry L. Mencken