Re: Re: Re: RE: MSD

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 21:45:36 EST

.035 --> .050 I should have tried others first, but it was getting dark and
I haven't gotten around to it since then. The book gives some info about
the proper gaps but not much. If it's super/turbocharged then I wouldn't
gap it past 40 or 45 but mine's almost stock. All I've done is the MSD and
TFX catback exhaust for better sound. It's not a real big difference, but
it's definitely there in the low end (idle to 2000)

Geoff