REx5: MSD

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 22:11:55 EST

well.. lemme refrase that, my buddy in his 98 Mustang cobra, which easily
hangs with LS1s from a roll would walk by me from ~50MPH punch... that was
before I disconnected the MSD, and stuff....
Disconnected it, stock ignition, MSD Coil, from 40MPH to ~70 I was easily 1
car infront... like I said, weird, eh? ( I cant gap'um too much as I run
~6-8PSI )

Tim Berry