Re: WHOOPEEE UPDATE..Bill is serving Lunch!

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 22:57:09 EST

Bill says anyone who wants to,can drive on down to Mobile,and he'll put his
01' Dak thru its paces..hell,Bill will even cook up a festive
lunch....YIPPEE!!!

P.s. "Bill meant LUNCH,not launch"

>From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: WHOOPEEE UPDATE
>Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:10:50 EST
>
> Due to unforseen circumstances it will be at least 1 week before the
>project can begin. Have to get 1 part replaced and have got mucho personal
>business that has to take priority over my wants. So, don't ask, when I
>disappear from the list for 2-3 days, you will know the project has begun.
>Launch will follow shortly afterwards. Bill
>
>SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
>K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
>GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
>HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>

David Digney
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,K&N "Home-Brew" Intake
Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30,Mobil 1 Filter
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"

Dodge Dakota Quad Cab: "ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES"