Re: More Mobil 1 silliness..Here's the Deal!

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 23:15:04 EST

Ok,as i understand it,Mobil 1 WILL NOT CAUSE LEAKS!..If you have a leak
now,it will find that spot and leak it even more.

Persnally,with 123k,i wouldnt switch,unless you plan on keeping your Daksy
another 80k or more.I personally run Mobil 1 in my QC(switched at 10k),and
plan to run it 100% of the time.

I also run it because i have a daughter(15 yrs)that is a National Caliber
swimmer.We have swim meets in the winter months,where the temps can get down
below 0..or lower.

I also have a friend who owns a 77' Dodge truck(318).This engine has 266,000
miles on it,and my friend says his truck is burning only 1/2 a quart every
5000 miles.He also had the heads pulled and checked at 125,000 miles,just to
see how clean his engine was.The mechanic couldnt believe it!..She was so
clean,you could have eaten off of it.

Now,i own a 00' QC,with the 3.9 Magnum V6.I plan on keeping my "ride" for
20+ years,or for the rest of my life..

Is the extra cost worth it,Yes!..

And here's an important point people.If 3 of every 10 people were to use
thse 100% fully synthetic oils,our supplies of crude oil in our planet earth
will last longer..

Think about it..

Its MOBIL 1 for me...

David Digney
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,K&N "Home-Brew" Intake
Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30,Mobil 1 Filter
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"

Dodge Dakota Quad Cab: "ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES"