Oregon & SW Washington DMLers

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 01:45:08 EST

To Oregon & SW Washington DMLers,

Timberline Dodge is interested in hosting DML meets and even possibly
sponsoring an annual BBQ for us. We need to get a head count of how many
would like to get involved. Special discounts on performance parts and after
market product demos are part of the package. No cost to us.

I meet with the owner of Timberline and he is quite an enthusiasts and
currently host Viper, Ram, Durango, and general Mopar clubs at their meeting
facility.

Let me know if you would like to get involved.

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Ztube w/9 inch big mouth filter
68 MM TB Ported and Polished