Re: IAT box & dyno results -- tech discussion

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 02:24:37 EST

Kyle:

It's on my '95 318 and the IAT itself is in the stock location for the
S/C. Check Bernd's post from last Saturday after we dynoed my truck with
the 50mm Billet TB by Bruce and Bernd's IAT controller.

Richard in San Antonio
On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:12:48 -0600 "Kyle Kozubal" <grndak4x4@home.com>
writes:
> Bernd,
> I did a brief inspection of the engine bay and immediately found
> this IAT
> sensor. If I understand things correctly, with your box there is no
> need to
> do the IAT relocation, right? Basically, your box will immitate what
> the
> 'relocation mod' does, yet your box also allows for us to
> 'relocate'(so to
> say) the IAT with a flip of the switch........and of course fool the
> PCM by
> turning the dial which tells the PCM cooler air is coming in. In a
> plain
> sorta way, is this correct? I like the IAT relocation idea, but I
> also love
> the idea of leaving the IAT in the stock location and having the
> ability to
> flip the switch and turn the adjuster box on. Other than Jon and his
> 95 Dak,
> are there any older trucks running this box?
> Kyle
> 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.