Re: Foxwoods get together

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 08:22:14 EST

Ill be pushing it too.. just to have my DAK. As i mentioned earlier, the
rear quarter panel was hit in, puncturing the metal in one place. Its going
to be in the shop several days.

And, with the inspiration of Chuck himself of his beautiful looking painted
dash, well..since the paint is already mixed for the rear of my truck..im
going to have them just keep on spraying. Keeping my fingers crossed, The
DAK should be all painted up..inside and out by the time the Foxwoods meet
comes around.

Dakota