Re: Now Scrambler was 2000 R/T Gooseneck Towing...

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 09:07:56 EST

>I've used my full-size conversion van to tow
> my CJ-7 to the trails on a trailer with no brakes and to bring my
Scrambler
> back from Michigan where I bought it on a trailer with brakes.
>

>and I don't think I want to be
> trying to load stuff into the back of a Scrambler with 8"-9" of lift :-)

Sorry man, but this post is just wrong! It is 8 am and you are talking about
my dream vehicle.........a frigin SCRAMBLER!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I have been
looking for years to find a good one in good shape, cheap. Of course with
Jeep's popularity the prices have sky-rocketed around here. On day, next
job,............mark my words I will have me a Scrambler!! I just want one
to put in my garage and do a 5 year build up resto on it, lift kit, engine
swap, the whole nine yards..............ahhhhhhh just saying Jeep Scrambler
this early, I know it will be a good day! haha.......
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6