Re: Re: found some pics of my 90 dak! PREMAG!!! --- Lil history

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 09:30:19 EST

well, when you are in college, and drink alot.. it was pretty kewl! And it
didn't show stains =]

Would I put it in my new dak? HEEEEEEELLLLLLL NO!

LOL

I thought you all would like it hehehehehehehehe

BTW, I drove that truck from March of 1990 to July of 1998, put all 128k
miles on it. My radiator cap failed at about 122k miles and I cracked 2
pistons. After 3 months and a new engine, my electrical system was so
messed up that it would just die while I was driving. Put in a new puter,
new, wires, plugs, etc.... nothing worked. Finally broke down and took it to
the dealer. It stayed there for 2 months, they couldn't figure it out.
Finally, one weekend, some people broke into it and 5 other vehicles. I was
so pissed I told them to just keep it! and I bought my 98 Dak I have now. It
was in the back because it was a special order, but the deal fell thru,
right about the time I wanted to get something new.... what luck! Anyways,
that is just a little history for ya. When I see those pics, I sure miss
it :( Oh well, I like my new Dak more!

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]