Re: Summit Praise!

From: Heather Mosley (hmosley1@austin.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 09:21:15 EST

Just thought I'd share a fact with you...Summit is a Texas company ;)

They're main facility is in New Braunfels Texas about 45 minutes south of
Austin, 20 north of San Antonio...once tried to get a job there (at the time
they were going through cut backs so I guess I couldn't even get an
interview!)

So I guess what I'm saying is...Texas is a great place to be :)

Heather
Austin, Tx