Re: Re: RE: Re: Reflection on my Dak [pointless]

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 15:40:15 EST

In a message dated 3/28/01 2:12:26 PM Central Standard Time,
spikes_duall@hotmail.com writes:

<< Thanks Ron, I try to entertain as one more way to compensate for my trucks
 lack of speed.

 --
 Miles Harris III
 Simi Valley, CA

 "Ronald Wong" <ron-wong@home.com> wrote in article
 <NDBBIHDGKKJOIJDEOCBMEELOECAA.ron-wong@home.com>...
> Cool article, Miles.
>
> Just bring your Dak down toward Irvine. My little RC control box will
 take
> it over right about when you hit Tustin. BWAHAHAHA
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
> http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Kw9pV1EkFeOYY >>

Think of it like this, if that actually worked, then you would never have to
run through a down pour of rain/snow blizzard/ice/etc... to get to your truck
ever again! Another advantage! lol

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"