RE: Re: Reflection on my Dak [pointless]

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 15:10:09 EST

: So you see Alek, there are ways to feel good about your under-powered but
: efficient truck. I hope this helps you to feel better about your
: truck. If,
: after this half ass argument, you still feel the need to get a truck with
: as you called it a "real engine", go for it! However, I do take offense at
: you considering our trucks not to have "real engines". We have real
: engines, there just not real FAST engines.

Well, I don't think I made myself clear. I don't feel bad about my truck,
I love my truck! I'm just going to spend my money on a different aspect of
it. I'd rather have a paid-off slow truck than a slightly faster truck that
I still owe money on.

Anyhoo, my talk of getting a truck with a "real" engine was just that, I
won't have that option available for at least a year.

And sorry to offend you, Miles, I assure you it wasn't intended. When I
said "a real engine" in my original post I meant a "real big engine." ;)

--
Alek Benedict with a techno beat.
alek@earthling.net

1993 Dodge Dakota Sport [2.5L/5spd]