Re: RE: Re: Reflection on my Dak [pointless]

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 16:03:41 EST

"Alek Benedict" <alek@earthling.net> wrote in article
<KHEPKNIADOPGGADEMIKLMEELCIAA.alek@earthling.net>...
> : (snip) And sorry to offend you, Miles, I assure you it wasn't intended.
When I
> said "a real engine" in my original post I meant a "real big engine." ;)
>
> --
> Alek Benedict with a techno beat.
> alek@earthling.net
>
> 1993 Dodge Dakota Sport [2.5L/5spd]

Alek

Thanks for the apology, You do realize that I wasn't really offended. In
fact I'm pretty thick skinned. Growing up with a name like Miles, you tend
to learn to laugh at yourself (still waiting to hear a new joke about my
name, how many miles have you traveled is getting long in the tooth). Your
comments about your truck just gave me a chance to point out the advantages
for all of us who have the 4 cylinder engines. Of course I couldn't pass up
the opportunity to try to be humorous (the operative word being try)

Speaking of real big engines. I went to WESTEC yesterday (machine trade
show) and saw a nice funny car with the engine we should get for our little
Daks. Nice fully blown (assume it was a small block Chevy). Would have
taken a picture but I wasn't suppose to have the camera inside the
convention center so I had to keep a low profile.

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA