Re: Re: No Power for California.. No Soup (so to speak) for you. (long)

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 16:47:05 EST

Yup...and as for California being #6 on the list...that's accurate...but the
United States combined is #1. So out of 50 states...CA needs to figure things
out for themselves...they brought it upon themselves.

http://www.lao.ca.gov/2000_reports/calfacts/2000_calfacts_economy_part1.html

- Bernd

(1) Power Cunsumption: Well, run GREEN machines in all the CA companies
(2) Fruit and vegetables don't need electricity to grow...we proved that before
electricity was even available
(3) Got Milk? Yeah, the farmer down the road has that for us. Make synthetic
Milk...Germany did during WW2.
(4) Software...uhhhh...hello....ever heard of shareware? Not all of it is made
in CA. (Microsoft ring a bell?)
(5) What? no airplanes? Hehehehehe....guess they'll finally learn how to use
the Commuter Lane now. ;)
(6) Blockbuster Movies...I have DSS and the option for Cable. Plus, we don't
watch that much TV anyways...we spend "Family Time" together instead. (What a
concept.)

That's my $0.02

- Bernd