Re: RE: Rear disk conversion kits

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 00:02:39 EST

I understand where you are coming from and I am not in any way saying this
company has a great product. It seems as though they have done allot to make it
better but that may have also just come up with a better pitch. The only reason
i'm not so sure about this is that this particular company uses very little ad
space in the mag so I don't think that would be the case. I noticed that rarely
do mags do buildups with these parts (from small companies) unless they have a
fairly reputable product. Who knows. I'm not going out and buying a kit but if
they have made great strides in improving it and it is a good kit then I want to
know so I can consider it down the road.

Jeff Durling
01 4x2 QC SLT+