Re: Bulb replacement. GE Xenon?

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 09:26:09 EST

The FOg Lamps use 893 as a stock bulb. The headlamps on the 97+ Daks are 9007.
I have changed my headlights twice testing bulbs for Hella and for some reason
the lock-ring holding the bulbs in is the *biggest* pain in the butt getting off.
I almost broke the housing trying to get the damn things out every time I have
had to do it.

Jack 3