Got the Black box today

From: Jeff Holsapple (jeffreyh@citrix.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 09:24:18 EST

Got my black box today too. Thanks Bernd.

I just realized that I have a small empty compartment on the right
side of my 01 dash (just below the AC vents). The left side has the
4WD switch. It would be great to mount this in the right side of the
dash - but the box is just a little too big. In fact, I'm not sure if I can
get both a switch and a dial into that space. I'm wondering if I can
find a push on/off potentiometer - that would work great.

Anybody know where I can get a 50K pot (linear?) with push on/off
(double-pole?).

Even better, one with a built in LED that lights up when on?

Jeff Holsapple, Ft. Lauderale FL
'01 QC 4x4 4.7L 3.92 LSD Auto