Re: No Power for California.. No Soup (so to speak) for you.

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 12:21:07 EST

You know your a redneck if... you go "hunting" for fruits and berries.

This tread might be long dead, but I had to bring this up.

Jay W

<< California grows more than half the nation's fruit, nuts and vegetables.
 We're keeping them. We need something to eat when the power goes out. We
 grow 99 percent or more of the nation's almonds, artichokes, dates, figs,
 kiwifruit, olives, persimmons, pistachios, prunes, raisins and walnuts. >>

That's fine, keep those. When worse comes to worse, I go hunting. We got
plenty of forests left in Mississippi! ;o)