Re: our little wreck

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 14:28:08 EST

Hmmm - thats bad luck on the 3rd hit alright... but lucky you to drive around a
Ram. When I was hit by that light post (heh) - all I got to ride in was a tow
truck!!

CougarFreak120@aol.com wrote:

> Hey All,
> It's been forever since i last posted...busy enjoyin the Dak...she's given me
> 15000 trouble free miles so far. However, there's a few things come up.
> Pinging...it did it really bad on my last road trip...and i mean REALLY
> bad...in EVERY gear in my pattern!!! i stopped down the road and dumped some
> chevron plus gas in....it seemed to help. any thoughts??
> Rough idle...it idles rough...and every once in a while, i'll get in, and it
> will visibly shake at idle...
> She also got hit on saturday for the THIRD time!!! i'm thinkin black is an
> unlucky color or something like that. nailed right above the left rear
> wheel, moved the rear of the truck six incnes, scratched my wheel, cut the
> tire...i found out from the adjuster, via my body shop guy that they're going
> to remove and replace the side of the bed, and get me a new wheel and tire.
> i'm havin them save the scratched wheel/tire for a matching spare finally!!
> They gave me this Ram 1500 QC, with a 360 auto for a rental...big big big
> compared to my baby!! i get her back next week sometime...
>
> Mike
> Portland, Oregon
> Dak-less till next week :*(

Tom S.

http://www.SaveChrysler.com

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine

1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow