Re: rack&pinion bad in 2000 Dakota

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 14:35:51 EST

Geez Chris, be easy on the old truck! Sounds like your truck is the reason
replacement parts are always on backorder! No, really, I'm sorry about the
bad luck you are having with the truck. What did they ever figure on your
tranny?? Right now I am wating on a new seat cushion and cover for the
driver's side lower portion of the seat.Don't know when it will be here, but
they were really cool with it.My transmission is not really that bad, but it
needs replaced. I'm just worried about them screwing up my interior, getting
the truck dirty/scratched, and getting the undercarriage dirty. Did they
mess yours up to bad when you took it in? I'm going to live with it as long
as I can, as to try to have a new transmission just as it gets out of
warranty, not right now. TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html