Re: No Power for California.. No Soup (so to speak) for you.

From: geoff@centrifugepartners.com
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 14:03:59 EST

Gas prices are going to go through the roof, and car prices are going to
plummet, sell your rig and re-buy one later using the savings for gas is
what some article said. I DON'T THINK SO. :)

Edison Power... bah! get a bunch of solar powered calculators from schools
and libraries, then hook up the solar panels in parallel covering your roof,
that should be enough to power your computer and TV for just enough time
once a day for Speed Vision, Dakota Truck list, and some--- well--- adult
material perusing.

-geoff