RE: ***Howdy***

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 15:32:09 EST

The Mopar homepage lists one for the 4.7L for any year 2000+. Part
number=P5007198WA. I have found several aftermarket chip replacements or
add-ons that add about 10 to 15 horse. Here is the link to that part on the
Mopar page.
http://www.mopar.com/m_perf_parts_product_part.jsp?categoryID=16376&itemID=2
84 Was just wondering how much horsepower these Mopar controllers add?
They also have a cold air intake I'm thinking of using.