Att Quadcrazed4by4 Re: Access Cover

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 00:28:05 EST

Quadcrazed4by4
I love the way the cover looks and works. Haven't had any problems with the
fit. And it has the option to adjust the tension so you can always keep it
just right. The only problem I have is a little leaking at the corners by
the tailgate but its not much at all don't even notice it. the reason it
leaks is I had to have the mounting rails trimmed just a bit at the end
because of the way it need to be installed to fit the bars on the truck.
Other than that I love it and I've had some pretty heavy snow laods on it
and it handles it no problem.

Jim