Online truck parts

From: LaMont J. Gilles (lgilles@nospam.satx.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 00:58:40 EST

I have noticed several references to different truck part companies but I
have not seen anyone mention www.truckperformance.com.

I have purchased several items from them and I have been quite happy. The
layout of the equipment lets you "drill down" to your particular
truck/model/year and get the parts that are sure to fit your vehicle.

Also, they have free shipping (except on special handling items) until March
31, 2001.

Please note I am not an employee of this company nor do I or any of my
family know anybody that works there.

Regards.

--

LaMont J. Gilles