Re: (2) Need roll pan for Gen II...where?

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 01:23:14 EST

Ditto on Sir Michaels-->
http://www.sirmichaels.com/dodge/dakota.html
I ordered from them online as it was cheaper than any place
locally and steel is definitely the way to go. I have yet to
get it installed, but it looks great sitting in my garage. ;)

JY

PS. So Kevin, you still in Vegas? Interested in a little Vegas
Dak get-together? . . . show off the mean sounding shaker hood
you got? If you are in Vegas, I know a guy who does excellent
metal work for very reasonable.