wiring question

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 06:14:58 EST

    I am planning to install a few electrical accessories in my interior
including a few lights and an Autometer A/F gauge. The total draw shouldn't
be more than 5 amps max.
    I am wondering if I could run fused wire from the battery into a
"distribution block" where it would power let's say four accessories. The
individual accessories would also be fused just as a safe guard.
    Does anyone know where I might be able to find a dist. block for smaller
diameter wires? Or am I way off base by wanting to do it this way? I'm just
trying to cut down on the number of power wires I have to run from my
battery, relay box or fuse panel.

Thanks,

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport