Re: wiring question

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 15:25:15 EST

chuck, I did something kinda similar a long time ago for all my amps. I
went to a custom radio shop and found a small distribution block. It's not
one of those fancy ones, it's just pretty basic with 2 post. I think I paid
around $3-4 for it.

hth

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"