Re: Anybody towing w/ Hotchkis leafs?

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 07:57:51 EST

Will,
  Do you have any picts of these leaf spring helpers? I'm looking into
putting something on my '00 QC. And here are the routine questions, how much
$? Where? Difficulty of install? How is the ride with them but not towing?
With towing? Ect........

Thanks
Don
Geocities.com/maldbnsf

<< OK, I am preparing my truck to tow and I have the Hotchkis leafs in the
rear
of my truck. Does anybody out there tow with their Hotchkis equipped Dakota?
How much tongue weight do you think the springs could support? I am getting
an air-assist kit, but I wanted to know if anybody had experience with just
the springs. Thanks, TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html >>